I am so excited GAP has finally opened in the Chadstone Shopping Centre in Melbourne. I am so looking forward to all these new overseas stores coming to Australia.
Whilst I love these types of shops coming to AUS, it makes it less special when people bring gifts back from other countries or going there to buy them yourself and having unique clothing. But at the same time.... I will still buy things here!
I have to totally agree with you Nat, that it is not as special. But it so exciting to have them here especially for those that do not have that opportunity to receive from OS.
Whilst I love these types of shops coming to AUS, it makes it less special when people bring gifts back from other countries or going there to buy them yourself and having unique clothing. But at the same time.... I will still buy things here!
ReplyDeleteI have to totally agree with you Nat, that it is not as special. But it so exciting to have them here especially for those that do not have that opportunity to receive from OS.
ReplyDelete