1.10.10

Sponsor Giveaway- Paper Scissors Rock Stationery












I am so excited to announce that a favourite stationery store Paper Scissors Rock Stationery would like to offer ShoppeGirls readers a chance to win a $50.00 credit to spend at their store.

To enter ::

 Follow both blogs


- ShoppeGirls


- share the giveaway on Faceook


- tell us which item is your ultimate favourite at paper scissors rock stationery


- what you love most about ShoppeGirls or what you would love to see more of.


Please leave a comment as each comment is one entry. 


Ends Friday 29th October. Winner announced 1st November.


Good LUCK !!

24 yorum:

  1. Chriss K20:50

    Great giveaway following Paper Scissors Rock Stationery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect giveaway just in time for my daughters birthday, following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following PSRS on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following Shoppe Girls on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just shared giveaway on fb!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following both blogs with google friend connect. Thanks joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the cupcake holders. joshmilky@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous09:19

    love the spotty balloons and cupcake holders, perfect for a Halloween Party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Follow both!
    I love the cupcake wrappers (laser cut ones) and the favour boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following both blogs with my google account fva227@gmail.com I love the cupcake stands.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following both blogs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Im a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow Paper Scissors Rock Stationery's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fav item from their store is the Pirate Party Pack.
    candy3181@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. follow paper scissor rock stationery's blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow shoppegirls blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. my fave psr item is the mums organiser in fushia (I so NEED one of these)

    ReplyDelete
  18. The thing I love most about shoppegirls is the beautiful nature of the author which shines through in each post (always puts a smile on my face and I don't even know you)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow Paper Scissors Rock Stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  20. They do beautiful work! I'm follow both of you and thank you for this giveaway!

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The farm yard invitations are precious!

    shannoncarman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous18:50

    I follow Paper Scissors Rock Stationery as Chonny88. froggypants@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous18:53

    Shoppe Girls blog follower. froggypants@live.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous18:55

    Love the Wild Jungle Party invitation set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x