25.3.11

Baking Couture - Chocolate Eclairs

Cheat's Chocolate Eclairs

I just had to share this recipe with you from Donna Hay's Fast Fresh Simple Show

I made them for dessert last night and they are fabulous.

A quick and easy way to make the Chocolate Eclair.

INGREDIENTS

1 cup (250ml) double heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon icing sugar (sifted)
12 sponge finger biscuits (halved)
125 g dark chocolate, melted
1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil


METHOD

1. Place the cream, vanilla and sugar in a bowl and whisk gently until thick.
2. Place the bases of the biscuits onto a wire rack.
3. Spoon on the cream mixture and top with remaining biscuits.
4. Mix together the chocolate and oil.
5. Spread chocolate mixture over the tops of the biscuits.



0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x