Home Space ~ I found myself falling in love with this space! I am completely smitten by the natural light! Want.Need.Love!
Book ~ Twilight Books. Favourite of all - Breaking Dawn
Fashion Piece ~ Black leather and gold stations necklace from the House of Harlow. A signature piece, seen daily on celebs and fashionistas around the world.
Handbag ~ Marc Jacobs Handbag
Lipstick / Gloss ~ Chanel Rouge coco shine has a hint of shimmer to enhance a glossy finish.
Nail Polish ~ Classic and trend-defining shades from the runways of Paris.
Children's Clothing Label ~ Minti - for trendy little tots.
Beauty Must Have ~ (YOUTH CODE) SPF 15 Day Lotion Moisturiser
Camera ~ Sony Nex 5 SLR - Im obsessed with my new sony camera, its ultra compact and takes amazing pictures
Kitchen Essential ~ Pastel T2 Teapot
Music on your ipod ~ Coldplay
Organiser/Diary ~ Typo Diary This typo diary is the perfect addition my handbag!
Shoes ~ Tony Bianco
Ipad / Ipod App ~ instagram - I am totally obsessed with it.
Art Piece ~ For Like Ever
Thank you Vesna { My Little Jedi } for sharing a few of your favourite things.











0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x