March 8th is International Women's Day. A day to celebrate the vital role women play in celebrating the economic, political and social achievements of women in the past, present and future. A day where women are recognised for their achievements in all backgrounds of life. Today makes me think about the values I would like to share with my daughters, I was inspired by an article on essential kids, where everything that was written rang true to me and as my daughters transcend from teenagers into adults I would like to let them know that they should .....
Be proud of who you are and remember you and only you are in charge of your future. Soar to your highest abilities and know that you can achieve anything your heart desires. There are always going to be judgmental people around trying to give you their opinion, but I believe you can listen and take on board what you choose to, as you may receive some good advice, you and only can shape your future to be what you would like it to be.
Always trust your own judgement and what you feel deep down in your gut. Listen to your thoughts and your inner voice to what it is trying to tell you. If something does not feel right then it isn't and to always have the courage to say no. Only you can make the right decision for you.
Always trust your own judgement and what you feel deep down in your gut. Listen to your thoughts and your inner voice to what it is trying to tell you. If something does not feel right then it isn't and to always have the courage to say no. Only you can make the right decision for you.
The world is full of wonderful opportunities for you both and remember to always be proud of who are as your father and I both are.
Love you to the moon and back.
Love always MUM xoxo
images from pinterest / inspired from an article from essentialkids
0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x