

Quentin Bryce Australia's Governor General is always so stylish and poised. I hope I have as much style and finesse as Quentin when I am her age.
Even in the most esteemed company, Quentin Bryce stands out in a crowd. Whether it be meeting President Obama and the Queen, to swearing in Australia’s first female Prime Minister, her ability to dress perfectly to suit her shape and age, combined with a love of bold colour, catapults her into a style sphere of her own. Fashion is clearly a passion for the vice-regal representative. Who can forget her transformation from canary yellow to tangerine polka dots, in what could only have occurred during a short limousine ride from the airport to Parliament House, when Obama visited in November last year. She never puts a fashionable foot wrong.
What a beautiful, stylish woman, and so accomplished! She must have enormous reserves of energy to have achieved so much in one lifetime. Her smile could melt icebergs.
ReplyDelete