A recent purchase : My new gold rimmed brown lense ray ban aviators.
Currently reading : Grace a memoir by Grace Coddington
On your wishlist : Chanel ballet flats - present to myself as soon as I can walk
Favourite blog or website : Goop
Favourite fruit : Cherries/watermelon too hard to separate them


Heels or Flats : As much as I love being in heels I can't walk in them so flats it is! (Still I buy more heels than flats...)
Thank you to Helen owner of little by little for taking the time to contribute to the 'loving right now' segment.
Favourite fruit : Cherries/watermelon too hard to separate them


Heels or Flats : As much as I love being in heels I can't walk in them so flats it is! (Still I buy more heels than flats...)
Thank you to Helen owner of little by little for taking the time to contribute to the 'loving right now' segment.






0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x