5.7.13

daughter turning 18 GIFT IDEAS



In a few months my daughter will be turning 18. We had a shopping day and I thought it better to have her with me when choosing gifts for her significant birthday. Such a big year this year for her (and myself) turning 18 and graduating from 13 years of schooling. We did a big shop at Pandora. For my daughter we will most likely have a function for her at the local club sometime after the HSC is finished.

I remember when I turned 18 and my parents organised a get together at a local pub with my choice of friends. It was special and I thank my parents for that special day. We were a family that lived day today surviving on what we could with Dad working a few jobs around our small country town. I appreciated everything we had and what we received for celebrations. My parents did the best they could with what they had.

Do you remember what you received for your 18th?




0 yorum:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x