Do you take time out in the shower to look after your skin but are time poor to find the right product for you? I would like recommend these gorgeous items that you can purchase from the supermarket beauty aisle to keep your skin glowing.
I love trying new beauty products and I was lucky enough to be gifted these two beauty products recently and I love them both. I scrub every few days and moisturise everyday that has been my routine for a number of years now.
Keep summer alive and the holiday feeling with this delightful body range from Dirty Works.
Coconut Scrub $8.68 Infused with the tropical scent coconut. The coconut scrub is just heaven smoothing your skin to perfection. A beautiful gentle way to buffer those rough areas and polish the skin all over.
Coconut Body Butter $9.77 Add lashings of this beautiful rich moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated perfectly to get on with your day.
* these items were gifted to me for trial
0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x