I tend to go a bit dotty for spots, they are my favourite wearable piece just like stripes. I own a selection of spot knits, along with a pot top and a dress. They are all my favourite pieces to wear.
Spots are a versatile update to your look and style.
Loving right now -
You can keep updated with Style On V on Facebook | Follow me on instagram. | Shop my closet here. | Shop the children's boutique Bambini Child.









I do love to wear spots, but lately have been drawn to stripes! It may be time to venture back :)
ReplyDeleteAlways room for both. V x
ReplyDeleteLOVE mixing spots and stripes together ;) xx
ReplyDeleteI've only just started with stripes. I use to be a fan of spots and might need to reintroduce something dotty to my wardrobe. Great photos.
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of great styling inspo here and loving all your spotty picks as well! x
ReplyDeleteI don't own many spots but have been looking for the right piece. I have such a huge girl crush on Gwen, doesn't she look awesome. Now that is a great spotty top. Rachel x
ReplyDeleteYes they are a fab combo. V x
ReplyDeleteYes go the dots. V x
ReplyDeleteThank you Vanessa. Thank you for your challenge. It has been fun. V x
ReplyDeleteSome fabulous looks and styles around rachel. V x
ReplyDelete