We all have jeans in our closets, don't we? Denim is one of the most versatile pieces to have in your closet all year round. Denim pieces I am loving at the moment excellent for layering through out the winter season and to wear through to summer. Here I am showcasing two budget styles for those who are really conscious on what they spend on fashion and style. I have found that Mix Apparel which is sold online and at a few Coles supermarkets are so on trend and offer the same style and pieces as the high street.
The Shirt Dress
Chambray Dress - Country Road $99.95 || Mix Apparel $29.95
The Shirt
Chambray Shirt - Country Road $99.95 || Mix Apparel $25.00
The Denim Jacket
Which denim piece are you loving right now?
Share your denim style with the hashtag #denimglamstyle on facebook or instagram







Great post Vicki! I'm loving my denim shirt - although I may just have to pop in to Mix Apparel and nab me one of those cute denim dresses to wear with my favourite ankle boots! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you gorgeous lady. I am contemplating the dress as well Bev. V x
ReplyDeleteYes, yes and yes!! You had me a denim :) Rachel xx
ReplyDeleteI am really contemplating the denim dress, but not sure how it would look on me. V x
ReplyDeleteI think it would look fab
ReplyDelete