There are moments when we all have to reset. I had a mental health day yesterday where I was not feeling myself. A day where I felt overwhelmed that my body is not the on I used to know. The moment menopause became part of my life I thought, ok, I will handle this. I have been doing fine handling the night sweats and hot flushes, the anxiety. But there is one thing I will not handle and that is gaining weight around my mid section. For me this is a non negotiable. I am not perfect, but I am happy with how I have been able to look after myself and keep my mid section just the way I like either to be. But the last few weeks there has been bloating, puffiness and a big change in my tummy, which I am not happy about.
Today I am feeling ok as I feel like I will be able to mange this if I exercise a little better. My diet is nutritionally sound and healthy. I have always been reasonably healthy.
This will be a step by step, day by day process, which I will share.
Thank you for being here, I appreciate your support.
Are the any tips you can share?
♡ by Victoria

0 yorum:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I love reading your comments, they are important to me. V x